9 Proven Ways to Boost Your Love Life
Relationships can easily become to feel flat or tired, no matter how long you have been together. It could be a year, it could be 5, but if you don’t spend some time and effort on it especially during the rough patches you lose the romance for good.
In this article we are going to cover nine ways to hopefully add that spark back into your relationship that’s been missing.
1. Find something you both enjoy doing
- Try a new hobby or find something that excites both of you to regain that closeness
- Experiment with date night, try a new restaurant that either of you have been to before. It doesn’t matter what it is, just as long as it’s something you can both experience together.
- Romantic ideas: Eat at a Moroccan restaurant that requires you to eat with your hands and share food; take your partner on a romantic picnic; or introduce them to something like salsa dancing or seeing live music that you both used to enjoy but haven’t done in ages.
2. Wake Up Your Sex Life
- Try and bring something new in the bedroom. Think candles, more foreplay, a heightened sense of touch that your partner will become aroused by.
- The key to an exciting sex life is variety and spontaneity and especially keeping that going during and dry patches you may be going through
- Try and put your partner fist and focus on what makes them happy or aroused
- Don’t just go straight in for sex, look for opportunities to flatter and cimpliment your partner. A sensual massage can work wonders.
3. Be Clear about What Turns You On
- As time goes by our tastes change—which means your partner’s tastes change too!
- Try and treat each other like you did when you first met. Find out and pay attention to ask what your partner likes excites her/him!
- Be honest with your partner—does kissing still excite you, or do you need him to put more passionate about it?
- Use body language to show your partner (without saying a word) what you like.
4. Flirt Like You’re a Teenager
- Get back ‘butterfly in your stomach’ feeling back by flirting with one another again.
- Send sexy text message when you’re not together about what you will do when you’re together again.
5. Bring Back or Start Date Night
- Focus on date night being all about your partner and boost the romance. Remember spontaneity is key!
- Send a text message to your partner saying you’ll pick her/him up right after work. Focus on flowers and flattery—book a reservation at her favorite restaurant, feed each other dessert, etc.
6. Plan an Exciting Weekend Away
- Try and get away from your everyday life. Plan a weekend away and have breakfast in bed, romance can be as easy as a change of scenery.
- Get rid of any interruptions. Turn your phone off and leave your work at home
7. Talk about Your Future
- Talk about your dreams for your future! Don’t let dreams fade away just because you think you know everything that there is to know each other
- Make a list together of all the things you want to see and places you want to go
8. Don’t Forget the Small Things
- Make a little list of things your partner may love and surprise them with one or two. It could be as small as getting him tickets to the ball game, delivering her favorite cupcake to her at work, surprising each other with a romantic night away, etc.
9. Try Have Spontaneous Sex (More Often)
- Look up some new positions you’ve never tried, and then give them a go.
- Take a few little risks. Have sex outdoors, if that excites you both or try different rooms in the house
When you spend time flirting, acting romantic and remembering the small things that make your partner happy, the spark you’ve been missing from your love life can show back up in a flash!