5 Reasons You Are Note Rich Yet
Did you know most people who are not rich often share similar reasons. It all to do with the thoughts they think, send out and get back from each other.
In this article we are going to cover the top most common reasons why you may not be as financially stable as you would like to to
One thing to keep in mind is if you think in terms of lack, you will only continue to do so. Here are 5 things you are doing wrong and how to fix them FAST!
1. You’re Coming from a Place of Lack, Not Abundance
- Focus on what you don’t have, and you’ll never have, this is the fundamental law of prosperity.
- Take a step back and look at how “rich” you truly are. Friends and family to love and care for you, good health, a creative mind, enough money to pay the bills, etc.
- Focus your imagination on the idea that you have abundance financially, emotionally and spiritually and you’ll begin to attract those things into your life.
2. You Don’t Believe You’re Worth It
- What’s your relationship with money like, is it negative? Ask yourself why?
- Convince yourself that you deserve to become wealthy and picture what that would be like.
- Believe in yourself, and you’ll find yourself taking more risks, you only need to convince yourself. Often this is the hardest part.
- Focus on what you love doing, and you’ll see the money right in front of you.
3. You Don’t Take Chances
- People who have made it had to go outside their comfort zone to get where they are. They have to in order to take the risks needed.
- Learn what you need to do to first make money and then increase it. Look for those new avenues to get you there
- Lean from those who have done it already. Be a sponge, find mentors who have more money that you and soak up everything they are willing to tell you. Rely on their advice to make smart investments and take worthwhile risks inorder to improve your financial situation
- You may have many idea floating about in your brain but pick on and follow it through to the end. Only then try another if your first didn’t work. You only need one to work
4. You Don’t Think Outside the Box
- Try and remember all the ideas you’ve had in the past but never seen through.
- It’s quite possible that you already had that millionaire dollar idea, but never acted on it.
- Get out of your comfort zone, only then will you see the results you have been looking for.
5. You Don’t Reach Your Goals
- If you find yourself starting to loose momentum or motivation, don’t focus on instant gratification. Take a step back and focus on the process of becoming a millionaire.
- Set small goals that you can reach after a few days. Once you are comfortable completing those start to set bigger, monthly goals then yearly goals that will help give you the big goal to aim for.
What you need to try focus on is if you don’t believe in yourself or think you have what it takes to come up with that million dollar idea, find investors who share your passion and set up the goals that will see you through to success, how do you expect to become financially successful?
Remember, stop the worry, anxiety, and fear, and instead, think of yourself as a rich and successful person, and you will be.