15 Affirmations That Will Change Your Life
In today’s society a lot of what we think these days are quite negative and don’t really put us in the right head space to achieve what we set out to do. We often don’t give ourselves the chances we need to succeed, our brains begin to let in the negative thoughts we are used to and before we know it we failed before we have even started.
Say your goal is to on day become a millionaire. Without the right mindset we start to doubt that we will ever be able to achieve this. We start to tell to ourselves “I’m not clever enough”, “I don’t have the right education”. Did you know Sir Richard Branson didn’t finish high school? Do you think he told himself these type of things and was still able to achieve what he has today?
With these negative, self doubting thoughts it will be near impossible to achieve what we want. We need to rewire our brain so that we train ourselves to think and speak in a positive manner. This is where affirmations come in to play.
Affirmations provide us with a starting point to take control of our thoughts and sub conscious minds. Much like exercise, positive affirmations help to raise the ‘feel-good’ hormones in our body and by regularly using affirmations or positive thought patterns these hormones begin to form new clusters in the area of our brain that process what we are thinking about. The secret is to continuously flood your brain with these positive thoughts and soon you will begin living them.
Here are 15 hand picked affirmations from multiple sources that you can use to flood your brain with positive thoughts and begin to change your life and steer it in the direction that you want it to go.
- My life is just beginning.
- I hold the qualities needed to be hugely successful.
- Today, I let go of my old habits and take up new, more positive ones.
- With each day, I am becoming more and more successful in every way.
- The answer is right before me, even if I am not seeing it yet.
- I am in charge of how I feel and today I am choosing happiness.
- I am brave and I stand up for myself.
- I am blessed with an amazing family and wonderful friends.
- I love change and easily adjust myself to new situations.
- I am unique. I feel good about being alive and being me.
- I nourish my body with healthy food.
- Life is happening in this moment.
- I forgive myself for all the mistakes I have made.
- Today will be a gorgeous day to remember.
- I can. I will. End of story.
Use these affirmations to think positive thoughts. You may not believe it now but it’s doable, it’s your choice. Your choice in the way you think, whether it be now, later today, next week you can choose how you want to think. Your dream life wont happen overnight but it never will if you don’t begin with positive thoughts.
Give it a go, start to think positive, use these affirmations every day and you’ll definitely start to make positive changes in every area of you life.